In July, our Macaroni Kid Silver Daisies will explore the Riviera Maya when Presenting Sponsor, Karisma Hotels & Resorts, hosts our 2019 Silver Daisy Boondoggle at Azul Beach Riviera Cancun. This all-inclusive, luxury beach resort has perfected the recipe for creating a fabulous vacation: food, family, and fun!
Here are five things to know about this incredible property:
- Packing needs for a baby or toddler is minimal! Azul Beach Resort Riviera Cancun provides essentials during your stay such as strollers, cribs, portable playards, bottle sterilizers, a toy-lending menu, and more. Gerber baby food is available in all restaurants and for room service too! Natural baby food can also be requested.
- Only 20 minutes from the Cancun airport, Azul Beach Resort Riviera Cancun is located in Riviera Maya, part of the state of Quintana Roo. Riviera Maya stretches over nearly 100 miles of coastline and is home to mangroves and lagoons, ecological reserves, adventure parks, and the world's second-largest coral reef. The ancient Mayan ruins of Tulum or Chichen Itza are just a stone’s throw away and are available as excursions right from the resort!
- The resort’s littlest guests, nicknamed “Azulitos,” have a special playhouse. Azulitos Playhouse is full of daytime and evening activities in a colorful environment, where it’s easy to make friends, have fun, and allow Mom and Dad to unwind a bit!
- The safety and security of all guests is the highest priority of the staff at Azul Beach Resort Riviera Cancun. Precautions are taken to ensure families can relax and enjoy their time in the sun. With front gate staff checking all arrivals by name and accounting for every car’s arrival and departure, Riviera Maya has never felt more like home.
- Your dining experience at Azul Beach Resort Riviera Cancun always includes elevated, authentically-prepared Gourmet Inclusive® cuisine in one of the resort’s six restaurants. Self-proclaimed foodies can also enjoy a dining experience like no other at Le Chique, voted the #1 restaurant in Mexico and #34 in Latin America by Travel + Leisure’s Best of the Best Gourmet Awards.