My wanderlust is at an all-time high, but our suitcases remain in the attic and our passports are stuffed in the back of a drawer.
But we can still have some fun! I recently discovered Zoom backgrounds and have found them a great way to insert some personality or mood into videoconference calls, whether it's with the boss or the family.
Plus, it can hide any mess in your house you might not want other people to see!
Here are 10 travel-themed Zoom backgrounds you can choose from, just in time for the next virtual pow-wow.
Just click on the picture you like to download to your computer for FREE!
Here's how to add a virtual background to your next videoconferencing call:
- Click on the image above and download to your computer.
- Once you're in a zoom meeting click on the caret (^) next to Start/Stop video.
- Click on "choose virtual background." You'll see a few virtual backgrounds preloaded.
- Make sure the "I have a green screen" box at the bottom of the box is unchecked.
- Click the small plus sign on the right of the box. Select "add image."
- Select the saved Zoom background from your computer or phone.
That's it! If you're having trouble, make sure your computer has the most up-to-date version of Zoom and keep in mind that the virtual background option doesn't work on every computer or phone: Chromebooks and Android phones don't support the technology, for instance. It is supported on Windows, Mac, Linux, and iOS.
These might not satisfy your need for a memory-making trip, but hopefully they bring some fun on your next Zoom call, whether you want to transport yourself to a safari in Africa or a tulip field in Holland.
Want more Zoom background fun? Check out our 10 kid-friendly Zoom backgrounds for your kids' next conference call!